Wednesday, October 29, 2008








My thoughts and prayers are with all those who have lost loved ones...with the recent tragic events thats occurred with the Huson Family, The Child in the Casey Anthony trial, The soilders and Civilians that are being killed in the MiddleEast...these and more events make me really wonder about the short time we have on this earth. We are not guaranteed tomorrow, no one knows what our future holds. With the recent Killing of my very own brother and the passing of my Grandmother last year I know first hand how losing people that close to you can be. Which is why my heart is saddened when i turn on the t.v. just to see another person being the victim of a senseless killing. Ofcourse this will never stop there will always be someone out there that will heartless and cold blooded enough to carry out the stupid crimes. All i can do is pray for the victims, pray for the family and friends and pray for the person that committed the crime. I pray that anyone who has lost a loved one has peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment